6/5/10

Pecan Nutcracker

Cheap Pecan Nutcracker Review




I bought this because the nuts keep slipping out of my hand held nutcracker and kept pinching my fingers. My husband loves hazelnuts but has a hard time craking the shell with the hand held nutcraker so he started using his teeth. The first thing I did when I opened the box was to crack a few hazelnuts and it did its job.




Pecan Nutcracker Feature


  • Classic Pecan Nut Cracker
  • Wooden Base
  • Precision machined, steel construction
  • Easy to adjust for medium and soft shell nuts
  • Ready to Use!




Pecan Nutcracker Overview


Precision machined, nickel plated all steel construction, mounted on beautiful hardwood base. Easily adjusted to crack all medium and soft shell nuts.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 05, 2010 04:00:39

No comments:

Post a Comment