4/12/10

KWO Black Forest Santa German Christmas Nutcracker

Cheap KWO Black Forest Santa German Christmas Nutcracker Review




As a collector of nutcrackers I generally pick a new one to add to my collection every few years. I have group of soliders and have recently started a new group of santas. This nutcracker is really quite lovely. The detail is nice and the eye color is, well, eye catching and unique. I tend to gravitate to KWO because, although they are expensive, the quality and consistency is exceptional. The face is not fierce but warm and accentuated by the button rather than the traditional hook nose. Every year when I put the nutcracker collection out for the holidays my daughters like to select the one they like best. This nutcracker was their favorite this year!






KWO Black Forest Santa German Christmas Nutcracker Overview


KWO Wooden German NutcrackerHandcrafted in the Erzgebirge region of GermanyThis new nutcracker is about 11.5" tall



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 12, 2010 19:33:06

No comments:

Post a Comment