3/16/10

Harold Imports Chestnutter

Cheap Harold Imports Chestnutter Review




Frankly I don't understand the bad reviews. I have had this for years.
I actually bought it at a flea market for .00. But after using it I would buy it again (full price)if it should break.
First of all if your chestnuts are too small (mine are never small) you just put a cotton ball or two and it will work fine.
If the pin comes out go get a small length of heavy wire and string it through and twist it, it will not move then.
Mine is very sharp, it cuts the nut so fast I got scared the first time I used it. I do not know haw many times it was used before I got it but it was not brand new.
I used to cut the chestnuts at my mother-in-laws and it was a pain we had to do them by the pound. This would have been a God send.
Do not hesitate to buy this thing it really is great.
I am sorry you all don't like it, I do!




Harold Imports Chestnutter Feature


  • Made of durable aluminum
  • Comes with stainless steel replaceable blades
  • Simple directions included
  • Easy and safe to use




Harold Imports Chestnutter Overview


The Original Chestnutter from Harold Imports prepares chestnuts with minimal effort! Simply place the chestnut in the receptacle, lower arm to secure the nut and squeeze - the Original Chestnutter scores your chestnuts so that they will not explode during roasting. After each nut is scored, just place chestnut in a pan with the X facing up and enjoy! The fun, easy and safe way to prepare chestnuts. Great for entertaining during the holidays and it makes an unusual and memorable gift. The Original Chestnutter is made of aluminum with high-quality stainless steel replaceable blades.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 17, 2010 00:24:03

No comments:

Post a Comment